Are you looking for somewhere unique for your next event?
Canal Mills is an 18th century textile mill recently converted and restored to make an exciting event space, very close to Leeds city centre and all major road networks. A large, spacious venue with high ceilings, exposed beams and brickwork, making it a truly charismatic and flexible venue, capable of hosting a wide range of events.
Canal Mills has a maximum capacity for:
– 1,400 guests standing for a party night
– 300 guests for a seated dinner on round tables
– 350 guests on long trestle tables
We can also seat up to 200 cabaret style or 300 theatre style with a range of AV options available including staging and lighting.
Interesting and unique, large and airy – Canal Mills is a versatile venue that’s a perfect blank canvas for your conference or event.
Our flexible event space works well for:
– Product launches
– Club nights
– Live music events
– Seminars & conferencing
– Awards lunches & dinners
– Private events & parties
– Fashion shows
– And many more…
For more information or to make a booking contact us on 0800-160-1138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– 6 entrances / exits
– Green room – including mirrior, fridge, clothes rack, kettle, heater
– Wireless internet throughout the venue
– Ceiling height to cable try: 3.87m
– Ceiling height to top of ceiling: 5.4m
– Landline power: 1 x 16A ceeform outlet
– House power on stage: 2 x 16A 1PH 2 x 32A 1PH 1 x 32A 3PH
– House power in store adjacent to main room: 2 x 16A 1PH, 2 x 32A 1PH x 32A 3PH